Skip to content
How to Properly Adjust a Helmet
1. Place the helmet on your head so that it is level and about 1" above your eyebrows.
2. Adjust the pads or rear dial to achieve a secure fit.
3. Slide the straps on both sides to form a "Y" just under and in front of your ear.
4. Fasten and adjust the chin strap so that there is no more than a finger space under the strap.
5. Test the fit. Push the helmet in all directions; there should be no more than 1" of movement in any direction.
Georgia Institute of TechnologyNorth Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30332Phone: 404-894-2000
Georgia Institute of Technology
North Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30332
© Georgia Institute of